Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Plans for next month

I’m pretty happy with the way things have been going with this blog thus far. Even though I’m often scrambling to get my entry out just before the stroke of midnight, at least I’m doing it, right?

Over the past few days I’ve been thinking about what to do for next month. I’m pretty certain at this point that I’ll keep up with the daily Ghost/Writer blog, but the advice and film review blogs will probably take a back seat, dropping down to once a week, or whenever I’ve got enough material for them.

In stead, I’m going to introduce a new project: Short Fairy Tales. I don’t have a proper title for it yet, but it’ll give me a little more meat to dig my fingers into, creatively speaking. I also have this idea for a “literary device of the day” blog, but we’ll see how I feel by the end of the month.

Also, and bear in mind this is just a seed of an idea, I’m thinking of touching up and/or finishing off a bunch of my screenplays and taking them to Hollywood later on this year, looking for a way into the industry. There’s really no better time, as there’s not much else going on in my life. You know how people often say “keep the day job” when they don’t think you’re talented. What day job?

No comments: