Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun Little Distractions #1 “Last Night on Earth.”

Hey readers. My apologies for lagging behind in my blog entries of late. I’ve been working on a few other things, one of which I’m shortly going to publish a blog entry about.

Every Sunday I go to Ema Nymton’s place to play a board game called Last Night on Earth. Those of you who are completely in the dark on the matter and want to check the website, click the link. For those of you who’d rather just get a quick summary, read on.

In a nutshell, it is a boardgame about teamwork – in the face of a zombie invasion. The heroes can pick up weapons and medical supplies and try to help one another, while one or two zombie players bombard them. It’s great fun for 2 to 6 people, but the best part of all, is how customizable the game is.

This brings me to my next entry, in which I’ve created six custom characters, and two custom scenarios. Ema, and Seven Ravens in fact, this next one’s for you.

No comments: