Saturday, February 14, 2009

Step into the Ring of Fire

Come dance with me. Now step into the ring of fire.
Smile and kiss me. Now step into the ring of fire.
That’s cute. Acting coy. I know you want this. You liar.
Undress for me. Now step into the ring of fire.
Now let me bind your hands behind your back with wire.
I’ll set you free. Now step into the ring of fire.
On your knees. I own you. I’ll use you. Call me sire.
Come worship me. Now step into the ring of fire.
Lick me. Bite me. Tell me all the things you desire.
Come. Excite me. Now step into the ring of fire.
I want to make you giggle, beg, moan and perspire.
Give in to me. Now step into the ring of fire.
Love is violent, and its consequences dire.
Black hearts have we. Now step into the ring of fire.

2 comments:

Inkpot said...

ooh, very hot poem Mal. Any particular inspiration you would care to share? ;)

Malice Blackheart said...

Not in the slightest ;)

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. This is what I did with MY valentines day. I mean, writing the poem, not the - uh - you know. Maybe next year.