Tuesday, May 6, 2008

#6 Moved Back in with Parents

I know that an unfortunately large number of people tend to do this at some point after graduating university, and perhaps then working in an industry for a few years that they decided they hated.

I’ve been back living here for two years now, and I think it’s time to move on. ‘Nuff said.

In other news, I’m a bit sore today from playing tag in the park with my cousin. It was fun – this other ten-year-old kid joined in who turned out to have a pin in his hip, and he kept falling over, but he really, really wanted to play. Apparently it’s an injury he incurred in some really rigorous, aerobic form of jujitsu. I think teaching your kids self-defense is all fine and good, but just bear in mind he has to also walk, and you know, be a kid and stuff. Anyway, to this kid’s credit, what he lacked in agility, he made up for with stealth. He tagged me from behind, out of nowhere – it was hilarious. Totally scared the crap out of me.

My sister gets back from Japan today, so I’m picking her up at the airport. I’m looking forward to hearing what she got up to over there.

No comments: